- Baxolve XP Indications
- Acute Pain Management
- Arthritic Pain
- Back Pain
- Chronic Back Pain
- Chronic Inflammation Disease
- Degenerative Joint Disease
- General Degenerative Conditions
- Herniated Disc
- Long Term Back Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Lordosis
- Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
- Lumbosacral Pain, Acute & Chronic
- Lumboscral Arthritis
- Muscle Imbalance
- Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction
- Short Term Back Pain
- Slipped Disc
- Spinal Degeneration
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spine Weakness
Baxolve XP - Gentle, Effective Lower Back Pain Management
Baxolve XP is a gentle, effective means of controlling back pain, using two clinically proven therapies, TENS and Lumbar Support, in one integrated belt. With Baxolve XP TENS and Lumbar Support can be used together for maximum pain relief or separately, as the situation requires.
TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) is a clinically proven, drug-free method of pain relief. It is extremely safe and has been widely used in the medical community for over 30 years.
About Lumbar Support
Lumbar support can be used to ease lower back pain and also to help prevent the onset of lower back pain. The Baxolve XP belt works by providing support to the spinal and abdominal muscles.
Who Beneﬁts from Baxolve XP
80% of people suffer from back pain at some point in their lives and many millions are permanently plagued by the condition. Poor posture, degenerative diseases and injury can all contribute to back pain. Like a vicious circle, the inevitable pain often prevents us from exercising the spine and associated muscles which in turn exacerbates the problem.
Baxolve XP’s innovative design supports the spinal and abdominal muscles and at the same time relieves the pain, reducing the need for drug therapy and helping patients regain their mobility and quality of life. Baxolve XP is a clinically proven therapy.
About Baxolve XP
- Developed by experts and clinically tested by orthopedic specialists.
- Fully flexible – Single compression, double compression, with massage pad or without, with TENS or without.
- Easy to fit and comfortable to wear. Available in five different sizes.
- Plug & Play System – Integrated wiring avoids messy cables. Simply plug in MediTens XP and switch on.