- Kneehab XP - Effective Knee Rehabilitation Indications
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament ACL
- Anterior Knee Pain
- Atrophy Rehabilitation
- Cartilage Damage
- Dislocated Kneecap
- General Degenerative Conditions
- General Knee Weakness & Incapacity
- Hip Replacement Surgery
- Increase Range of Motion and Mobility
- Joint Instability
- Knee Ligament Injury
- Knee Pain
- Knee Replacement Surgery
- Meniscal Damage
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee
- Patello Femoral Syndrome
- Post-Fracture Muscle Weakness
- Post-Meniscus Surgery
- Post-Operative Pain
- Post-Operative Strengthening
- Post-Stroke Rehabilitation
- Post-Thigh Bone Break
- Posterior Cruciate Ligament PCL
- Pre-Operative Strengthening
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Treatment of Paralysis
Kneehab XP is a unique, innovative and clinically proven, garment-based Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation (NMES) therapy system specifically designed to treat quadriceps atrophy (thigh muscle wasting).
Kneehab XP can help if:
- You are undergoing knee surgery, such as a knee replacement, arthroscopy (scope), ligament, meniscal or leg fracture repair. Kneehab XP can help you activate your quadriceps muscle, improving your pre-operative condition and aiding your post-operative recovery.
- You are living with knee pain, arthritis of the knee, or thigh muscle wastage. Kneehab XP will help to strengthen the quadriceps muscles, stabilising the knee and allowing you to enjoy your daily activities.
- You have suffered a serious knee injury, such as that often encountered when training or playing sport. Elite sportspeople such as Phil Jones (Manchester Utd & England), David Wallace (Munster & Ireland) and Christopher Dean (UK Winter Olympic gold medallist) have used Kneehab XP as part of their rehabilitation from serious knee injuries. Find out more about their experiences here.
Monthly rental option available
Freephone 1800 511 511 (IRE)
LoCall 0845 600 1332 (UK/NI)
How can Kneehab XP help rehabilitate the knee?
Kneehab XP works by re-educating and strengthening the quadriceps muscle through cycles of contraction and relaxation. It can be used to improve joint stability and treat quadriceps atrophy resulting from a wide range of conditions affecting the knee including ligament injury, dislocation, fracture, osteoarthritis and stroke. It can be used to help avoid or delay surgery and where surgery is required it can accelerate post operative rehabilitation.
What are the benefits of using Kneehab XP?
- Easy to Use – Kneehab XP is simple to use. It features just one program, there are no cables to worry about and correct conductive gel pad positioning is easy.
- Convenience – Kneehab XP is ideal for home use and can be used at a time to suit the patient.
- Comfort – Incorporating Multipath®, new stimulation technology enables the most comfortable contractions to assist recovery.
- Targeting – Kneehab XP can specifically target the inner part of the quadriceps (the Vastus Medialis) which assists in the stabilization of the knee.
Neurotech NMES and TENS devices can be used safely and effectively at home without medical supervision. Please read the instructions carefully, in particular the guidance on contra-indications and other precautions. We recommend that you consult a qualified medical professional before first starting a treatment regime with TENS or NMES, to ensure there is nothing about your specific medical condition which would affect safety of use. Similarly, if your health status deteriorates in any way, we recommend you check back with your medical professional to see if it is safe to continue to use TENS or NMES. You may wish to print out an information brochure, available at the bottom of this page.
* €79 per month offer refers to a minimum 3 month rental period, which must be paid in full when setting up rental. Normal price €89 per month.Buy this Product